Today is My B'day...
On the same date 33 years ago...
I was born...
Not too excited about my b'day...
Though usually, people would be so happy on their b'day...
To me, B'day is the same day as other day...
That's what I thought..
Until one of my best friend showed up in my office...
And surprise me with a lovely cheesecake complete with its candles...
The surprise didn't stop there...
As there were 2 plastic bags full of foods...
Let's open bag number 1...
It's what we called.. "Lontong Sayur" complete with "Orek teri tempe" and extra "Sambal"..
plus "Nasi uduk medan" also complete with "Orek teri tempe" and extra "Samba;"..
Foods which were full of memories...
That's what we usually eat in China Harbour, our previous employer...
Let's continue with bag number 2..
It's what we called "Kue Keranjang"...
and OMG.. "Sambellingkung"...
food that she ordered from my other friend "Vero" from Bangka...
And she gave me some so that I can taste it... *wanna cry coz it was touching...
I would not call today as the best day I've ever had...
Since I always have best day every day..
Coz I'm always surrounded by Best Friends who always truly care for me...
Who can support me when i'm down...
Who can share my laugh when I'm happy...
Special thanks to Ragil...
Special thanks to all my best friend who can not be mention one by one...
*I'm just afraid I miss to write all of you. coz older people easily to forget name...
But I will never forget kindness of all of u...
Love u all my friends...
Komentar
Posting Komentar